Monday, May 19, 2008

Happenings happenings...

Boo. It's been awhile =) Got quite a few things to blog about... Bear with the boring bits, as usual... and enjoy my photos. Lol. *big stupid grin*

Firstly, congratulations Sazali Samad for bagging the 2007 Sportsman of the Year Award!! *clicka!!* ^^ It is elating knowing that our noble sport of BODYBUILDING is being acknowledged and our athletes gaining more recognition... to me that's a hopeful start for a revolution in Malaysia. Will be a dream to see it be as big as it is in America... definitely... =)

Yesterday was the Mr Klang Parade (Open) Bodybuilding Championship... unfortunately I wasn't able to attend to root on my big bros Rosli and Faidzal who were competing in the middleweight category... and also for Wee Kiat who debuted last year, and this will be his second competition. Tsk blasted exams!!!! But at the next opportunity, I will be there. I'm sure everyone did good... its not all about winning or losing in the end, but about personal bests. =)

And now we shall have some backdated photos....

Mayday! Men At Work - Maison, 30th April 08
Got these photos from Tau Wee's blog... Gawd I look like roadkill.... fat fat fat fat fat fat fat

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mamak-ing... while waiting for the drunk to sober up. Lol.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Us outside the club at closing. STONED weiiiii

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The entire entourage. Got this off the Maison website...

Hmmm what else.... OK finally should get around to putting this one up... Kims will be appearing in Women's Health and Beauty Magazine from May-October 2008. Basically, Ernie and I put our heads together to come up with a 6-months worth of workout pages for the mag. I thought it was something to be able to work on an assignment with my baby... Makes things interesting for us in our relationship! =) The May issue is out already... waiting for June 08 to roll into newstands!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
^^

And o much for exams... on the 16th May, Friday I went for a futsal match at church XD
Photos by Seng Chye =)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The PA desk


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The first aid team... and Jeff (in orange)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My cell...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And us~

If that wasn't enough.... Ernie and I went to catch What Happens In Vegas the following day at 1U. And I had my second taste of Carls Jr. Lol. Didn't even order my own stuff... just took a massive chomp outta Ernie's burger. Expensive laa that stuff... and Kimmie is a cheapo XD

And last nite... 18th May 08... we celebrated mom's birthday early. The actual date is the 20th of May... but cos my bro and I are having exams we decided to do it on the weekend. Had an awwwwwsum dinner at one of my top fave haunts for buffets - Eastin Hotel!!! Been almost 3 years since I last went there... *misses*


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mom's pressie... Body Shop lotion and perfume.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
and Hershey Kisses

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Then I realised we were out of wrapping paper... so I had to improvise... =.= Looks like a lil' Jack-o-lantern or somethin'...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
In the car on the way to the hotel...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The appetizer selection

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Some fish pastry thing with white sauce...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Main courses...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And of course, my fave... the desserts!!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The birthday gal... lol ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dad

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Kims & Ernie


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Taking pics around the lobby area...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Back at home... mom told us not to get her anything this year cos of our exams... but we did anyways. Hehe. Lol my Jack-o-lantern....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Bro got her a card...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yay ^^ Kims and Ernie actually shared the costs so we could get a better gift...
Not so hard on the wallet also... ^^

Yaaay Ernie's allowed to stay over~~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
See lah... thats Your Royal Vain-ness caught checking himself out in my mirror =.=

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I will eat you if you camwhore one more time.....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ambushed!!!! Kakakakakakakaka~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lol.... silly lil' things we do together....
Everyone thinks we're such a perfect couple *cough perasan*... but deep down it's not really as it seems... You see...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
We annoy the hell outta each other...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And sometimes we fight real bad...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Till we eventually get so sick of it and wear each other out.... ZZZZzzzzzzz


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Life... is a great big rollercoaster ride. Full of thrills and spills...

So at the end of the day I'm really glad we're in this together. =)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I love you, you big clueless meathead. ^^


Lol btw I was joking about the fighting.... Ernie and I have yet to have our first argument or fight (apart from playful, deliberate ones XD) in our relationship!! Yay... lets keep that going as long as we can baby~ Mwaak.

Alrite... I have a lit paper later this afternoon... how shitty is that!? It's Wesak Day and I gotta go back to college for exams!! Oh well..... Toodles =)

Labels: , , ,