Monday, May 26, 2008

May I have your attention people~

Hello people.... I'd just like to share that my friend Intan's shop, Lingerie House, is now OPEN at Asian Avenue, Sunway Pyramid!!! And I SWEAR she has the most awesome stuff.

Take if from me... the REAL lingerie connoisseur ;P

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Her shopfront. Situated somewhere at the back of Asian Avenue... near Gasoline... so you gotta look carefully for it!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And all the gorgeous goodies!!

I dropped by her place today... wished I could pick up more of her stocks but I'm just so tied up with shopping for my prom dress... so, OH THE AGONY!!!!!!! I couldn't!!!!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
So besides having the basic chemises... babydolls and cute camis... bra+panty sets, garter sets etc...

She also has an extensive range of clubwear (all imported from the States)!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
This has got to be one of my faves.... Check out the detachable gold chain running across the back!! Saw it at the shop today and the fabric is gorgeous....

And also the cheeky costumes....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

And... Kimmie's faves...... the CORSETS!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beautiful embroidery...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I nearly bought this one the last time... Eventually didn't and got a black satin+embroidered one instead... Saw it again today and was like... DAMN... I want that so bad...

So yeap!!! No time to swing by Sunway?? Check out her webbie - http://www.lingeriehouse.com.my/ YES online ordering is available too!

I am DEFINITELY going back there.... when I have more cash at hand... and get my yummy stuff. Truckloads of it. Tee-hee!! Where else can you get beautiful lingerie at such rock-bottom prices, you tell me lah!!! ^^

Labels: ,