Monday, August 18, 2008

So I got the flogger. Bite me.

*hangs head in shame and guilt for atrocious spending habits*

But my god it's a work of art :D Of course the quality is nowhere as great as the type meant as a weapon, and of course it doesn't hurt so much, but still. ^^ It's tricky to use tho... you need to be pretty accurate with the lashes - theres a specific contact point and if it's missed the whip doesn't bite enough...

I got loads of backdated stuff to blog about =.= Sheez.... I got Mich's farewell... and Sara's farewell.... Which I will get around to blogging soon when I get photos. WHY THE EFF IS EVERYONE LEAVING??? Shuen-Yi's going bye-bye also in a matter of time... (God why did that sound sortakinda morbid...) Did this body paint design competition for Sloggi a few days ago in college for fun and ended up winning this cute pink g-string cos I was some 3rd or 4th runner-up... lol.

Friday's shoot went pretty well - good feedback from photogs, pics likely to be released by... next week hopefully. I got MORE people confused cos they thought I was Malay... *big stupid grin* It's something I'm kinda proud of... lol cos I think Malay gals have a sort of unique beauty that I love... But my God... I'm putting on weight like crazy these days...

Had a good weekend with the boy :D Had him over for 2 nights in a row... did a VERY amateur shoot together for some makeup thingy.... I look so bad I probly will not be uploading those shots for some time =.= ...and went for dinner at Shogun for my bro's birthday... then it was to South City Plaza on Sunday for the Mr. SCP competition. Which brings back memories of last year's SCP... I FELL HOOK LINE AND SINKER FOR YOU, YOU SEXY BEAST!!!

No photos, sorry.... I believe some of you may identify with how crippling it is to have your camera phone die on you... T.T

Oh ya I curi-ed two pics of me frm Pei's facebook... when we were doing that t-shirt thingy at Derek's house... ^^


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Meoww~ ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Kims n Pei... and Derek in the background.... ^^