Friday, August 15, 2008

Shit.

Bullwhip or flogger... bullwhip or flogger.... bullwhip or flogger.....

FUCK.

My money management skills are going to be the death of me. You and your stupid wants, you biatch. What to do.... Ok.... Necessity-wise... the bullwhip is more practical - I NEED IT ANYWAYS THIS DECEMBER SO SCREW YOU.... but.... T.T

But theres no real confirmations yet that anyone skilled enough who can customise it for me - there may not even BE a bullwhip after all, at the end of it... OMG what if it's poorly-made or not plaited well or doesn't crack or is too light or the wrong colour.... and fuck, 10ft AFTER PLAITING is alot of leather... *dies*

And the flogger is already reserved for me and I'll be going to view it tommorow anyways....

My wishlist needs to be modified... gotta let go of some things. I realise I got bigger priorities other than what thats listed on there. *huge sigh*

Oh and if you happen to know anybody going to South Africa gimme a shout. I want a sjambok.. YES I FINALLY KNOW HOW TO SPELL THAT THING.... word has it that it's so vicious you can sever someone's hand with it. Oooo... I like. ;) But it costs bloody 200USD on ebay!!!!! Get me a sjambok and I'll love you to death. (Literally? lol......)