Monday, August 25, 2008

MY BOYFRIEND GOT ME A CATSUIT.

:D

Yes. A gorgeous, shiny latex catsuit.
Mwahahahahhahaha see lah, see.... how many boyfriends out there would get their girl a catsuit? Huh? HUHH???? ^^ Daaaayyyuuuumm..... I love love LOVE you, sayang... You know I'll do anything for you now.... XD

Oh. Happy 100th post. Keke.

And Ernie is blogging again!! Whee~

Managed to source out the MOST PERFECT underbust corset EVER... but after conversion it's gonna cost, like RM400. *dies* And this pair of patent leather boots I have my hawkeyes on... RM470+. Aaaand ballet boots from Devious -RM1,059. Ack. Decisions decisions.... I hate being poor.

Summore Kimmie got debit card now. Gonna pokkai liao.

Oooo before I forget too (tsk this is like the 4th time I'm editting this dumb post =.=) I'm gonna be absent from Borneo Fitness for awhile due to trials exams and other assignments... But still please do check out the site for my past articles on weight-loss and fitness, and also alot of other interesting contributions by other team members on fashion, lifestyle, beauty and sports and etc. ^^ Just click on the Borneo Fitness icon on my sidebar to be directed there!