Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I feel so much better.
After a hard, hot n' heavy session with that very abusive husband of mine (Energy Fitness, lol) I've finally managed to stop thinking about things so much and on top of that I'm EXTREMELY happy about having a really intense back day - 70lbs, 10 reps, lat pulldown. I think I'm finally about to break that plateau which is indeed elating... :)

Oh I might have a new training partner too... he mentioned it to me yesterday and today. Pretty intimidating dude at first glance but then he proved to be a pretty nice guy after all. But not really counting on it... shall see how things go.

And I don't know why but lately I have been having this strange craving for those 60sen Gardenia cream buns. O.O Ei, seriously I like them.... and best thing is that they're so cheap.... gahaha. It's the light fluffy texture, more than anything... ^^ Carbs... sinful, wonderful refined carbs.... and an abundance of preservatives.... XD