Tuesday, February 3, 2009

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....!!!

I am officially
Energy Fitness Studio's newest employee!!!

Yuppers... the interview with the owner, Azrul, went down smoothly and coincidentally they have been scouting for a female instructor... so I fit their bill perfectly. :D *punches air and pirouettes* Pay may not be very much... but I'm glad I have a proper, regular job now with a regular monthly income on top of my events and modeling, and its a job in an environment I love, with people I enjoy being with.

Oh, and here's the bengang-est thing ever....
You know I actually like some of these tinned assorted biscuits... those with the chocolate or lemon cream... or those with choc chips in em...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And there was one such tin in this hamper my dad brought back....
And I pried it open only to find.....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A whole lot of butter cookies. =.= And I don't like butter cookies. Not a single sandwich biscuit in sight.... and only ONE choc chip cookie (see if you can spot it).
I hate cheapo hamper stuff.... =.=