Monday, February 2, 2009

Please do forgive me for not having replied comments on here for a long time...

There is something wrong with my Javascript (I think) which doesn't allow me to click on links!!
So to post a comment with my Haloscan box I have to log in from Haloscan itself and THEN post instead of accessing it directly from this page. PFFFT. Even my Hotmail, Facebook etc are affected and I have to right-click, "copy shortcut", and paste it in a new window. *smacks laptop vehemently*
Other blogs too... people on my blogroll: I still do click in regularly, just that I don't leave my tracks anymore cos I can't!!

Tsk. Oh wells. Looking on the bright side... things are looking good job-wise: I'll be meeting Azrul tonight and if all goes well... I may have myself a regular job at my sweet, sweet second home, EF! :D There are also several casting calls down the line for me which I hope to ace.

Keep your fingers crossed for me... :) I want this, and I want it BAD.
Will blog soon (with pictures I hope) once all this work has boiled down... Lotsa love!

[edit @ 7.47pm] OMG I just found out why my bro's fried rice tastes so damn good.... it's cos he puts HASH BROWNS in them!!!!! Who would've known... Yums..... :D
Ok now run, Kimmie, run!! Interview's in 15!!!