Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oooh I've been busy, busy, busy. And ironically.... I'm going to be starting my studies soon and may have to give up working part-time at the gym... which really sucks considering the number of clients I have is just starting to grow steadily......

Yeap. I've just gotten my offer to study at UNITAR. Ho-hum, here I go. Wheee. On the bright side.... it's two blocks away from the gym so if I'm ever missing from class you know where to find me.

Anyways I've found a new hobby!



Yay I'm turning into a soft, demure little girl who sits at home with a sewing kit all day~
Hahaha naaah I'm kidding but who would've thought one of my most despised classes during highschool turned out to be the one I am so thankful for doing... But guess I shouldn't get too carried away and end up abandoning some of my cosplay projects!

And a coupla weeks ago Ernie brought me to Kanna Curry House... where he used to have breakfast every Sunday before going to church. It's so crowded that we actually had to wait for some time before there was a spare table.


Very nice open-air concept, with lots of trees for shade


Banana leaf rice! :D I looooove banana leaf rice...
They also have this concept where they bring you the dishes in trays... like how they do at dim sum restaurants... and you pick what you want from them. That plate on the far right corner of that pic is some pretty good curry prawns... but don't order that cos it's freaking expensive - RM10 for that little bit!


Fried salty chilli.... I actually like these alot even tho some people think they're disgusting...


And an all-time fave... fried crispy bittergourd!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tried their special 3-layer-tea... Which is teh, evaporated milk, and gula melaka at the bottom.

Oh yea... we gave Ernie's car a thorough wash too very recently....
My God we NEVER knew that old car could look so clean and new!!


My bro giving it a shine with that electric car polisher he got my dad for his birthday.


That used to be so spotted with grime and covered in patchy stains (ick!)...... but after alot of rubbing and scrubbing with soap it looks as good as new!


Eh I even took the pains to clean the little bits like the aircon vents, in between the seams, corners and etc!



Btw I've gotten my pics for HGAF from Outpost... so do expect some backdated pics in the next few days. :)

And woohoo!!! I got my new crazy colour contacts!!!



Check out that gorgeous violet!!! It's alot more subtle than my usual near-white, icy blue shade of colour contacts... and most of the colour only shows up under flash... but I love love, LOVE them so much


Clearer, more intense pic... gorgey colours... yay!!

May 1st is going to be FAB! Please please let it be awesome! *prays*