Friday, April 24, 2009

My heart has shattered into a hundred thousand million pieces today.

Nothing serious I reckon it's just one of the cruel facts of life... the conformity of society... and how you can't have everything..............




....

Yes. Ernie had a haircut today.


On the way to the salon.... *sigh* His hair was that long okay.... such a waste.....

Sean, a friend from gym offered to give him a haircut... and cos his studio is in Cyberjaya he said he'd do it at his friend's salon in SS3 for our convenience.... How nice of him!


:( Looking at those long locks of hair... knowing they're gonna be all snipped off in the next coupla mins... is even more depressing that I thought it would be.


Sean at work.
*sad Kimmie*

Don't get me wrong tho - Sean is an awesome stylist. Which is why I also have more trust in him for cutting Ernie's hair... and even LET him... =.= And I most definitely appreciate his offer to give Ernie a good, proper cut for our upcoming shoot. It's just.... aaaarrrgh!!! *throws fit*




All those long, wavy locks of hair lying sadly on the floor... :(



Aaand.... the finished product.
...
See lah. No more ponytail. Hmph.
Ei looking at this pic alone you wouldn't be able to recognise it's Ernie right!?!? Check out the stark contrast with the previous pic!!!! So depressing... can't even recognise my own boyfriend anymore.... =.=


If you must know.... my parents are elated and overjoyed.


Ok lah not bad lah.... my darling still has his killer edge and that badass aura... I can live with it I suppose... Just a matter of getting used to it....


But I still prefer, and am going to miss the long-haired Ernie I fell in love with... :(
No more Edge lookalike for me. :(((. Blonde bits are gone now... so he's gonna grow it out in black this time like he told me he would some time ago.... He's gonna look like Severus Snape on steroids.

Ooo come to think of it thats not too bad......... *evil grin*

Anyways... picture spam time in tribute of Ernie's blonde, long-haired days... cos YES IT IS A BIG DEAL TO ME AND I'M ANAL THAT WAY.

Vain moments...


Brooding ones.... Heh he doesn't look chinese at all kan!!


VIMA 08


Redang




Chilling in his room....


Ernie doing the Johnny Nitro....


......... and the Johnny Bravo. XD

Ok enough of my selfish rants........ T.T
Time to go stock up on hair tonic........ and speaking of hair....


Meet my new pet pontianak. :D

Lol..... a big, biiiiiig THANK YOU to Andi who ordered this beautiful wig for me on Ebay from Hong Kong.... and it arrived within 3 days - in time for May 1st!!! You're such a lifesaver, Andi.... really put an end to all my worrying and anxiety due to unforeseen circumstances. :D *HUGS* It's originally a wavy wig... can't complain too much cos it was already so last minute... so I'm having it treated with warm water and conditioner to straighten it... and letting it drip dry on my tripod. It looks really really great and the colour is perfect - hope I can carry it off tho!!!

Ok lah it should be very obvious now as to who I'm cosplaying this May... I've given out too much info lol. Till then!