Thursday, April 23, 2009


Watchmen promo for Glu Mobile/Maxis @ Berjaya Timesquare, HGAF.
21-23 March


Pics not really in correct order.... o.o I also abit malas.... kekeke...






Whooo... check out the crowd...








I actually look really chinadoll in this picture...... o.o It's abit scary you know how some of my pics tend to turn out like that under certain lighting......




With Richard and Allen :D


Naga the Mopets mascot!!!! Aiiieeeeee!!!
Comedian and Nite Owl are being mean to it..... :( Poor Naga...


Couldn't resist going out of character for a coupla secs for this pic......... Aaaaaiiieee soooo cuuuute!!! XD

Sorry if the pics are miniscule.... the bigger ones are on my facebook if anyone wants to grab em...

Oh yea and I've been trying to look for individual shots of us, taken when we were on the stage, but to no avail... :( Anyone seen them around???