Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bahahahaha!!!!!

Okay this is probably gonna sound really stupid to you...
You know now Facebook allows you to pick a username which shoes on your profile URL... so instead of the long profile serial code thingy that appears at the end of it... you can now customise it to read "facebook.com/*insert cool username here*". :D Yay!

So yea we are supposed to be able to pick our usernames on Saturday (today!) at 12pm but I totally forgot till tonight... but guess what for the first time in heck I actually managed to get ladyvanity!!! Yeap.... and usually it's already nabbed by some chick halfway round the world and I gotta resort to ladyvanity1989 or lv1989 or something marred by numbers and underscores or other. I couldn't even get "friendster.com/ladyvanity". Dammit this page would've been ladyvanity.blogspot if I had my way! So yeap. Haha. All the paranoia about not being able to get a nice, clean n' simple "/ladyvanity"..... and I got it!!

.......

Anyways I'm really looking forward to tommorow... I got an off day and no nothing very special is going on... but I'll be going to bring my new "boys" home tommorow from Subang!!! :D Lol.

Ok lah I'm not getting puppies or kitties... I'm going to pick up bettas. Y' know. Fighting fish....

*awkward silence*

Yes lah go ahead and laugh (I know some of you who do!!!)... whats wrong with liking to keep fighting fish eh? I mean, c'mon if I wanna raise a family of snakes like I've always wanted to I gotta at least be able to take care of FISH, no? Well anyways.... they're not just any kind of betta... they're expensive, breeder-quality betta. Thats why we're going all the way to get them straight from the exporter. :D

And I'm supposed to be studying for my IT and critical thinking quizzes but I seriously am unmotivated to do so.... blah.

Okay. End of random post. Seriously bored.... ERNIE COME HOOOOOME ineedstopokesomeone!!!!! Lol....