Monday, July 13, 2009

Yay I'm back and blogging.....

On my mom's pc.

Why?

Because... my laptop crashed yesterday night. Yep. Apparently the motherboard's corrupted and it won't even on... LEDs flicker for a split second before dying again everytime I press the button. I have no idea what I could possibly have done - Checked my mail and Facebook in the morning like usual before going out... didn't download anything... nothing seemed to be having a problem... And this happens 2 days before my final exams. My notes are all in the laptop.

First Imageshack and now this. I think the world doesn't like me very much at all.

Sigh... you know how hard it is to be positive when things just won't seem to go your way.... and oh yeah I think I seriously underperformed on yesterday's shoot. Dissatisfied that I knew I could've done so much better than this. It was for a boutique in Uptown. I'm pretty sure they were very nice clothes I had to model... but seriously I thought many of them were unflattering on my kind of frame. It was entirely unexpected and I was mortified to be honest. I'm kinda dreading the photos coming out. More than ever, this should be my wakeup call (that was supposed to be due ages and ages ago) to bow out of attempting fashion modelling and stick to my niche of swimsuit/lingerie modelling.

I'm a bigger gal, and as we all know the fashion industry is NEVER kind to big girls.

Oh and I had this very strange, very random, and frighteningly vivid dream last night. =.= And you know lah how I get pretty disturbed when I suddenly get a very long and clear dream when I usually don't dream at all..... Yea well anyways in this dream I was married to Edge. =.= We were supposedly on vacation, on some island. =.= And before you start going "OOooooh scaaaaandal!!!" ... well we weren't getting along very well cos MY Edge was screwing around with some other people. =.= Gosh I think most of the dream involved us screaming at each other about divorce. At one part he even grabbed his luggage and stormed off in a limo but came back much later... like some very violent see-sawing of being luvvy-luvvy.... and then I'M GONNA KILL YOU, YOU MAN-SLUT!!!!

And god I was so not myself... I was some posh, typical wife-of-a-superstar... bitchfits and all. =.= But damn was I hot, lol. XD

But still when I woke up................ =.= Omg he was my whaaaat???
Why did I wake up at least Mr. Copeland was just one problem...




Oi I think it must be something to do with the subconscious. I think I've been missing blonde, long-haired Ernie a lil too much. :P Hahaha you know I love you best despite my fanatics. XD

Okay. Off to do something more productive... i.e study for tommorow's exam. Toodles, and wish me luck!