Friday, July 10, 2009

For the past few days, I really have to thank the people who have offered me words of encouragement and support prior to my current state of mind. It is unexpected - I hardly like talking about my grievances anymore beyond this blog - but still, very welcome and very appreciated.

As hard as it may sound, I am going to need to come back from the dead. Come back to see life eye-to-eye... and say "I'm gonna fuckin' sucker punch ya if I have tah'!" I suppose I've come to realise competition's still out there and hey, I've always wanted to portray myself as a high-flyer, especially to those who have belittled and mocked me.

Step One - I went to see my beautician for the first time in 2 months. Plan to have a haircut soon, and finally get round to cutting my broken, bitten nails.

Hey. Work hasn't been treating me very well to be honest. Having a "dream job" doesn't necessarily mean nobody gives you shit or you don't take crap from workmates. It doesn't mean you never become disillusioned, tired and depressed once in awhile. But heck I suppose I gotta make the best of it, and after all, it's what that's been funding my occasionally indulgent lifestyle thus far.

And of gym-related things,

Brand new tub of whey protein, and my very first course of a Nitric Oxide supplement.
Should this not be motivation enough to start anew, get excited, and get real with training???

I got things to look forward too. On top of that I got a man to live for too. Oh and I don't give so much care about my readership anymore. Sure it gets me jobs and publicy and stuff once in awhile... but then again, this page was originally created for friends to still be in touch and updated despite being far away. So that should be the main thing here - a bridge between myself and those I hardly ever do see anymore (same reason why I read blogs so often too). So if anyone's gonna go, oh this page's getting so depressing... or, oh there're no more pictures on here it's getting booooring... yadda yadda yadda... I don't care anymore. This is me and my honest feelings after all. I have liberty to express it. But to those who have been faithfully following me thru my ups and downs since Day 1, Thank You.

I'm coming back from the dead. Coming to take this world by storm. My very first conquest will be a shoot for a boutique this Sunday. It's time to get serious. It's time to work it. Wish me luck, I hope it's gonna be absolutely fab. :) And on top of that... am keeping hopes high for more good things to be in store.