Friday, October 23, 2009

Long hiatus. I know.

Was down with fever, flu, cough, sore throat - the works, right after I completed the filming. So I have been incapacitated for the past week, sleeping pretty much all day and all night on antihistamines. That brings my MIA status at the gym up to 3 whopping weeks. Whoo. I've really let myself go this time.

Yesterday was my first day back in training and dieting. Friends are all commenting that I've lost my cuts. Arms were much tighter before the shooting... face looks bloated now... legs thicker... so it's back to square one again. :( First day back SUCKED donkey balls and I felt so weak with my calves cramping up doing raises. UGH. No matter.... in no time now.... will be back on track. I have to!!

I'm having bad vibes about MotoGP. Might not be doing at after all.

Been having ups and down over the past few days... currently don't really know how to feel. Guess I do have things to be thankful about. For example, I've secured my shoot for the 31st!! Met the photographer and gym manager. It's been craaaazzeee, being my first self-directed project. But it's something I've been wanting to do for a very, very, VERY long time and I'm working extra hard to ensure NO screw-ups.

OH and I've finally managed to download and finish watching Tuah Kembali, after so long! Damn I went thru so, so many sites to find it... Yea it's some local comedy-action TV movie that was released in July. I'm not a big fan of local movies to be honest... Haven't even watched any of Yasmin Ahmad's epic, epic ones (even tho I've been meaning to! Just never got around to!) either. So yea anyways... I went out of my way for this one because 1 - the trailer looked interesting and 2 - (okay this is the real reason lah lol)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This fellow was in it. Leading role too, no less.

XD I was laughing thru 1/3 of the movie not cos it was so funny... but because Wong was pulling such a serious mug that was so unlike him!!! LOL! This photo's from his website, by the way... But there's no denying he's looking real good, and will be even more so in the coming months, preparing for his competitions. Promised I'd burn him a CD cos he's got no time to watch TV...... XD And now that I know where to go to find local movie torrents, it's time to catch up on some of what I've missed!

Owkay bye-bye for now :)