Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hm. Wonder how long this lazy mood shall last. Training has been bleargh. Not doing half as much cardio as I used to before the filming. Just find it so, so hard to keep myself motivated at times! :( I've been told to take an ENTIRE WEEK OFF and come back fresher and hitting harder but I know my conscience won't have any of it.

On top of that I've been feeling pretty PFFFT about some matters at the gym. =.=

But I know I need to start kickin' it. Lol. I'm getting fat. Especially now that I'm not dieting anymore and seem to be permanently carb loading...... on durian dodol and ice cream and Cheezels and Nutella and everything else.....

Oh wait I DID do cardio...... 3, 4 days ago I think.


Terry Fox 2009. At the Lake Gardens. Ho-hum. Nothing very much tho... big crowd all running together and getting sweaty, hot and bothered on an otherwise sleepy Sunday morning. OOOOooooooh but they were giving out free muffins after. :P Lol. Yes I'm terrible.

Ah wells. In conjunction to my very lazy mood... I shall have a massive food post on here.


Thick toast at Ming Tien... after one of the days of filming....
This has gotta be like.... 3-4am....!? Woot. It was okay I guess. I'm not a fan of thick toast... but I sure do love ice cream!!!


This was taken very recently.... The aftermath of one of my all-you-can-eat Sakae Sushi escapades with Ernie @ Curve. 42 plates. 80+ pieces of sushi. We sure did give them hell.

I also acquired this very recent addiction... No thanks to my darling boyfriend....


Popcorn.
Yeap. Damn cheap stuff too. A great big bag of kernels for only RM4.


So you pop them in a microwave oven like so....


And 3 spoonfuls of kernels gets you a huuuuuge bowl of the stuff. I'm having lots of fun experimenting with different toppings! Huhu. My current fave happens to be peanut butter + Milo. XD Oh I've also melted a Mars Bar in there before..... XD Yummeh.

I've also taken a trip down to Swensens in SS2 with Rahul, after one of our shoots.... one of my fave places to go for ice cream. It's been ages and ages since I've last been there! Gosh the last time I had an Earthquake was when Mich was still in Malaysia! That long ago!!!


Some berry ice cream thingy we ordered... cannot remember the name. But it was damn good stuff. Lol. Strawberry + mango ice cream with blueberries and peach chunks. Sweet, sweet sin.


Rahul playing with his new iPhone....


Cos Rahul happens to be vegeterian there wasn't much choice on the menu... we decided to go with this fried veggie appetizer dish. VERY generous servings, I kid you not. Surprisingly very light and crispy too! I kinda expected it to be soggy and oily but it turned out great. The pineapple BBQ dipping sauce was also really good.


Deep fried mushrooms. This one wasn't too worth it. Came out soggy and didn't taste too good either. =/ And very little, for the price you're paying for it.....


Oh and mom introduced me to this new vegetarian place... there have been several branches popping up all over the place including Taman Paramount. It's that RM2 for 1 rice + 3 vege place.... lol. And I got all this stuff for just RM2.50 (I asked for extra tempeh). An amazing deal for so much food!! There's quite a wide variety of dishes to choose from also. Seriously wouldn't mind eating there everyday if it wasn't that loaded with carbs and fats... it's so cheap!!

Haha. You hungry yet? Oh dear God.... I am SUCH a fat chick at heart! :P


Labels: , , , ,