Friday, October 30, 2009

I changed mah hair colour.
Again. Lol.

Okay technically it's still brown. And yes I know I went orangutan barely 2 months ago... BUT as we all know those darned hair colours never never NEVERRRR turn out like how they look on the damn box........... =.= So yeah. Pfft. Didn't exactly get the colour I wanted. So I went to the wholesalers at Sungei Wang. They recommended me this dodgy looking Japanese brand... (I've no idea what it's called the whole box is covered with Japanese writing) and said that yes it WILL turn out 90-100% like the sample....

Lo and behold it DID. XD And I'm soooooo happy!! It's now like this candy caramel-ey sorta light brown.... hehe. And my platinum bits got bleached even further they're like white now. LOL

And ooh I'm shooting tommorow. Thank god my hair's the right colour this time lol. But UGH... I'm so irritated cos my period had to come and I'm feeling so insanely bloated and ugly... Oh wells... look out for the photos when I get them! In the meantime here's a pretty backdated pic from a shoot with my dear friend + (soon to be regular) photog Rahul, with my old, darker hair. Excuse weird expression.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wish me luck for tommorow. Hope I don't look too disgusting.