Friday, November 6, 2009

First day back in doing morning cadio. UGH. Has it been THAT long ago since I had a 7am run!? I feel like crap. Must be the poor diet and sleeping habits. :( Sigh. O Muscles, why have I forsaken thee?

Shopaholic alert!
I. Should. Seriously. Stop. Spending.

Ei but when was the last time I hung loose eh? I've been looking out for a chic new handbag for some time too anyways. My old one is.... well.... sad. And I only have one really nice and sleek (and overused) going-out bag, and one teensy black dinner clutch. I think its something I do need to spend on this time round.

So off I went to many different places to look for the bag of my dreams - the fluffy black + pink Juicy Couture tote I fell in luuuurve with months ago. Guess I was pretty out of luck. :( Tsk. That's the problem sometimes when you wait too long to buy something... wanting to think it over "properly" and "wisely" before spending... and then when you make up your mind and go back it's gone... and you hate yourself for waiting. =.= Happens all the time. Hmph.

Anyhoo. I didn't get my Juicy Couture... but I stumbled upon the sweetest, neatest Loewe bucket bag ever!! One of the newer ones too, I think! Strange eh - I'm not exactly a fan of Loewe but this one............ Saw it on the website the previous day.... went out and snagged it the very next!!!!

Haha all of a sudden so rajin to blog.... wtf. I must be in a pretty good mood.


Isn't that just the cutest thing ever??? *love* It's small, stylish, easy to bring about... but because of the shape of the bag it fits alooooot of stuff!


Totally love the side compartments for my handphone too! No more rummaging thru all my junk looking for one bloody phone and getting all paranoid thinking if I left it back at the shop/restaurant/toilet/car/gym............


Check out the cute prints and the neat metal badges that come with it too! Oh gee~ Kim is one very happy little girl! XD

It feels damn bloody good being high-manteinance once in awhile. Hell. Every girl should be pampered once in awhile. I don't usually hit town and pull out my wallet like this but.... y'know I've been scrimping and saving so long and working my damn butt off... Had to deal with so much emotional shit the past few weeks that god-dammit, I'm not waiting upon someone else to make me feel good.

So yeah. My custom necklace arrived a coupla days ago. I wanted it to be perfect, pulled out all the stops. And here it is now!


My commercial or glamour name, "Vanity", in 925 silver and gold plating. I even paid whole load of extras for a Swarovski diamond + setting in place of the dot in the "i".


Worth. Every. Fucking. Cent.

And yea I didn't get to have my JC handbag. But... oh Christ you do know how much I love that brand..... Hence my final splurge.....


Pics taken from Ablinc.blogspot.com . This here is a set of gold charm bangles. Juicy Couture immitations. The quality may pale in the face of the real ones here and there... but why care. They're pwetty.


Oh I am such a sucker for the cute, rhinestoned bling.

And that's it for now! I think. Haha. I'm really looking forward to the weekend! My big sis Lilian is coming down from Penang to visit, and I am really hoping to catch up. :D Maybe squeeze in a workout together!!

P/s: I have NOT given up on my Juicy Couture handbag yet. =.= The search is SO on!

Labels: , ,