Friday, January 25, 2008

Speechlessness...

Wow Kims has been blogging alot these days. Anyways.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I seriously wonder why you do such things. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy to know things are definitely much much better between us. Makes me glad to know you don't (or so you tell me) see my boy as someone you hate or have a grudge with. If this is simply to 'affirm' our friendship, or whatever it is... you seriously dont have to... No matter how good you say I look in it and even though you feel it just has to belong to me and nobody else... I'm elated yes, but guilty and confused too. And harsh as it is, even if you still have feelings for me my stand is firm and I know where my loyalties lie. You don't have to prove anything. Bro, I see your effort and you're definitely forgiven for how you've treated me in the past. You've been forgiven long ago too. Argh. But well... Yeah. I just couldn't believe my eyes to see what was in the bag and under all those papers...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thanks Stephen... This is an unexpected surprise.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well.... on another note...

PAPARAZZI-ED!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Bodybuilding couple Cruz Cordero and Lady Vanity spotted wearing out the dance floor and turning temperatures up at the Nokia N-Series Asia Nation event, 5th January 2008, Zouk Club KL to the funky beats of DJ Mikey and Ko Kimura.
Photo courtesy: Spiel Chow.

;) xoxo