Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tagged!

Ok lah since I have nothing to do and I'm currently feeling so alienated from college work... I suppose Shuen-Yi tagging me is an excuse to get away from it all for the mo... =) Whee.

5 things found in my bag (hm my college bag?)
- Wallet
- Eyeliner
- Books
- A set of training clothes
- Deodorant


5 things found in my wallet
- Cash (not alot, unfortunately)
- Namecards
- Gym membership cards
- Old fading receipts (which I really reaaally should be getting rid of)
- Ernie's photos.... awww~

5 favourite things in my room
- All my precious bodybuilding posters!!
- My huge gym-size mirrors
- The bed
- My stash of dumbells and weight plates

- My walls, which I designed and painted all by myself during the holidays with a chinese brush

5 things you've always wanted to do

- Going to Golds Gym in California!
- Get serious with training and dieting
- Psych myself so so much that I grow to hate the taste of sugar and salt
- Get big enough to beat a guy up properly. Or fine lah to just win an armwrestling match...
- Go on a nude beach

5 things I'm currently into
- Meat. Lots of it. I'm anti-vegetarianism
- Dresses!! My cousin Jo wears lots of dresses, even to just go shopping and I've kinda been influenced by her... besides that Ernie dresses really well most of the time and now that I'm his gal... I gotta look good for him too... =)
- Shoes. More shoes. Lots of shoes.
- Curling irons. No not the ones in the gym... the ones for your hair!! OMG I've got my eyes on this professional Babyliss one... Saving up for it... Wuuu I want it so badly ><

- Living life the way I want it, the way I like it. No compromise. Without caring what people say.

Top 5 presents I wish for
- Obviously... the big professional Babyliss curling iron. XD *puppy eyes*
- Maybe I'm being too hopeful... but... the gold dumbell pendant from Gunter Schlierkamp's jewellery line!
- Cash. Shitloads of it.
- Umm... clubwear? Fur, leather, lace and diamante are always, ALWAYS big hits with me ;)
- Alaaa can't think anymore... just give me money lah problem solved! XD

The person who tagged you is: Shuen-Yi!!

Your 5 impressions of him/her:
- Cute
- Funny
- I'm just comfortable with her to be myself =)
- Bloody straight A student.... @&*#@%^
- Special. Everybody is. ^^


If she becomes your lover, you will
- Err. Ooh hot lesbian action. Lol randomness. Well, you said IF!!!

If she becomes your enemy, the reason will be
- Uhh never thought about that lol shes too nice to be my enemy... Hm. Unless if she burned down my gym and steals all my protein shakes.

Pass the quiz to 5 people: Xing, Nish, Joe, Sarah, Yvonne and whoever else that wants to do it.