Saturday, February 9, 2008

*sigh*

Well... I know some of you may be expecting a very CNY-esque post after the hols and my agonizing stint in Bahau... but I'm afraid I'll have to dissapoint...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shiro @ Sharon Yap
1989-2008

My deepest condolences to Derek and family at the loss of a loving and sister and daughter. Sharon passed away on the 7th of February 2008 at the Seremban General Hospital. This has trully been a shock. She will be much missed. I wish I really had the chance to know her better beyond TCC... her hyperness and ebulliance is definitely something I would remember her by =)

Please do keep her memory alive thru her friendster profile:

Life is precious yet short. Which makes it all the more important to cherish loved ones before it is too late. RIP Shiro... xoxo