Monday, February 9, 2009

:DDDD
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
His hair's so long nooowww!!! :DDDD *prances around going lalalalala~*
And to think one day he's gonna be breaking my heart big time by cutting it all off.... *sighs*

Lol. Anyways!
I'm back from a weekend with my boy. Things have been pretty busy and stressful for him thanks to all the moving... but dayum the condo looks awesome. :D Very cosy and homely compared to the previous house.... and there's aircon now too! So no more worrying on my part about him being unable to sleep on warmer nights.... ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Before

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The previous bedroom...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lol... random pic taken in the back of the moving lorry. Lol. Don't mind me... XD


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
After... ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The super comfy master bedroom... :D Lol clutter piling up already XD There's a really nice bathroom + bathtub too... and I am so, SO happy with the fact that there are many big mirrors in the room and alot more storage space for my clothes and stuff... ^^ And with that really nice dressing table... I can now take 237643552652876352 hours to makeup and dress up and buat cantik-cantik...... XD lol
Oh and it's on the 25th floor... :D The view we get at night is absolutely gorgeous...

Now I gotta go find a nice big comforter. Lol. Aircon is killing me. X.X
And... now that it's a much, much nicer place... be compelled to help out with more housework...? XD


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
View of the pool

Well if I had one complain it'd be that the condo is pretty far from Uptown, and its a long walk too from Ernie's block to the main gate. Nothing's perfect, eh?

Hmm hmm... what else.... oh yes! Ernie's blog design has been completed!! *proud* Yup... 100% designed by yours truly... ;) And I'm so damn jealous that his link banner is so, so, SO much nicer than mine.... lol. Eh I designed it okay!!! :DDD See lah how much I love you, sayang. Lol. Go check it out at http://daironlion.blogspot.com .
Hopefully the last of the glitchy things have been ironed out... DO and tell me what you think of it.... hehes.

That aside... the outing with Andi and Jamie was alot of fun. Thanks guys for showing us about!! And thanks Ernie for taking time to run around KL with me despite being so tired and stressed out, and on top of that not complaining even once. :)

Got more pics from the VIMA event... just thought I'd share one more on here...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And I'm still debating whether I should be uploading my latest Supermodel.com fetish shot... =/ Or perhaps have it filed under my private collections.... hmm...

Gonna be my first day at work for me today... Yes yes I'm working on a public holiday how sad can that get!? Well keep your fingers crossed for me nevertheless kay? Hope everything goes well... :)