Friday, February 6, 2009

Gaaaarrrgh.

Sleepiness.....Went on wild goosechase between school and government education dept. Went on wild goosechase to GED branch in Shah Alam and still got nothing. Late nights, early mornings. Got tagged by uncountable people on Facebook in a fit of randomness. =/ Still need to do location check in TTDI. Had the most satisfying and intense deltoid workout in WEEKS! Need to get my flexibility training in order for future assignments. Met someone I've not seen in YEARS very unexpectedly. Met singer/rapper Caprice yesterday. Redang CONFIRMED 2 days ago!! :DDDD Gotta think about going to Genting this weekend. Cosplay shopping runs tommorow. I'm lazy to make another 2 costumes... especially when they have to be handsewn. Breaking my head over uni applications. Breaking my head over the usual screwey situations within the family. Skipped a pageant last night cos I just cannot be bothered anymore. Things to think about at the gym.

Training is in 15 mins. Cell tonight... first time in God knows how long and most probly my last one too.

*sigh* I need a hug.

[edit @ 7:02pm] Ohhh I forgot to mention.... Mr. Face Problem a.k.a the "undefeated" Jack Swagger was KO-ed by Finlay on ECW last nite.... :D:D:D Yay!! My gawd can't stand him... and Brian Kendrick is getting Orlando Bloomier by the minute... x.x
FYI I do NOT like Orlando Bloom.
And I have this infernal craving for red Skittles.... damn.