Friday, February 13, 2009

My first day of work...?

Hehe.... like every other job it takes awhile to get accustomed to and settle in, even tho my current workplace happens to be Energy Fitness, which has been my second home for the past 2 years or so. :) It's very reminiscent of working at Fitness First... only that this time I also have to oversee monetary issues, and I'm among LOTS of friends and kaki training.... lol....

It's my fouth day already and it's been alot of fun.... everyone's been helpful (on top of amping up the bullying =.=) and I owe Rosli big time for doing all the talking, closing a PT sale, and then giving it to me!

Longer hours at the gym = longer workouts too. No, not cos they're more intense or more spread-out.... it's cos I get interrupted more about this or that midway XD But it's all good... being back in my element, being back where I belong. I'm happy, and wouldn't have it any other way... ^^

Geez I seem to be getting more injuries these days... I've always had rotator cuff and hip problems from training... Cricked my neck real bad the other day in flexibility training... And can you tell me how the heck can someone sprain a pinkie on shoulder day!?!???? *sigh* Something desperately wrong with you lah Kimmie....

Bedtime now.... :) Gotta stop tinkering around cos I gotta be up early for training. Hehe.... till then!
Pssst.... V-day is coming!!