Sunday, June 21, 2009

Heh. Been meaning to write some stuff down but I've seriously been so occupied with my assignments and stuff thats it's totally slipped my mind and now I can't remember what it was. O.o Oh wells.

Anyways, uni is treating me okay (I guess) and I'm hanging tough in there, but somehow a part of me is still struggling to fit in and relate to what I do... if you know what I mean. Argh. It feels so screwed up that I'm finding it harder and harder to talk or blog about my feelings or describe and put them into words. It's hard trying to come out of being so goddamned antisocial and untouchable. It's hard trying to come out of being so work-and-passion driven and just STOP for a moment sometimes.

And of course another reason why I've not been blogging so much is cos I've been pretty occupied with my new betta brood (ask Ernie... he'll tell you the horrors of my recent petshop obssessions). As if 3 weren't full enough... I just SO had to add another one to the collection. *guilty grin* Haha. No pictures of my 4th betta yet but you'll get to see him pretty soon. :D

Oh btw you gotta check this out....




Some seriously big homegrown mangoes which my aunt from Brunei brought back.


Haha see. And I thought it was a papaya at first glance. XD


Haha... and it's so easy to make a gym-gal smile, no? :) Some guys from EF were nice enough to let me mooch a coupla packs!!

Last Thursday we went to New York New York in 1U cos they've got this Giant Burger challenge thing and Ernie was all up for a spot of gluttony.... Lol. You see... it's a gigantic 8" burger costing almost RM50... but if you can finish it alone, in one sitting, the burger is ON THE HOUSE!!! Plus... they give you this huuuuge complimentary rootbeer float.


My cheesy fries with sour cream... cos I wasn't really up for stuffing my face, lol. Love that stuff.... very generous servings of cheese sauce and (yum!) sour cream.


Ta-dah! Ernie's hugeass beef burger.


Check out the huge serving of fries too..... x.x Which you ALSO need to finish....


But yealah knowing that bottomless pit of a bf...... Haha.

Time for coronary mulfunction-inducing cardio!!!!