Sunday, July 19, 2009

Gyaaah. I seriously wonder what on earth do I do that makes me so friggin' tired day after day T.T Y'know... that feeling where your neck is so stiff regardless of how you rest it and that tightness in your back... and like your eyes are seriously burning in their sockets and theres a throbbing discomfort right behind them which makes you sooooooo frustrated you feel like gouging them outta your head and mashing em' with a frying pan? Yeah. Lol.

Haha anyways!! Last nite was pretty darn awesome. Harry Potter #6 was charming and immensely enjoyed despite being 2 and a half hours long. Arguably the best Potter movie yet in some aspects... but I can't help but be dissapointed that the "war" was cut out... resulting is a milder, less chaotic ending (even tho I agree the cut was necessary). Helena Bonham Carter was superb as Bellatrix!! :D Oh and not to forget the dark, sneering and brooding Alan Rickman..... *shudders* All these years.... Kimmie still got tha' hots for her Sevvie. :DDDDDD *gets concussed violently with a broomstick by Mich* XD

And dinner with friends at Chillis.... sublime. :) Thank you Douglas for the lift home too!!

Well I'm still using my bro's PC and mom's laptop to come online... hoping and hoping to see my laptop home a.s.a.p but I suppose it's not going to be for another two weeks or so. :( Blaaaah. I miss my lappie. I don't like the idea of transfering all my pics to the bro's PC and mom's laptop's connection is so darn slow so yeah. =.=


But oho.... it's not exactly stopping me from posting a teaser pic for everybody......


:D

Till next time!

Woot. Gotta be body beautiful for that job at J.W Marriott!!! Wish me luck and wish me love. :)