Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ok. Yes. I know.

I am greatly sorry for those of you who have been coming to my blog ever so often only to find nothing new to read on here.

Updates soon, I promise!! PROPER updates too!
It's been a busy week for me studying for exams (my IT paper is tommorow morning and WTF am I doing up at 1.20am!?) and dealing with other things at work in preparation for my long leave to go to Johor....

Yes Kims will be leaving for Johor next Thursday.

And before I do so there's a job to handle at J.W Marriott... Apparently Poison Ivy stole quite abit of attention, and Phillips wants me at one of their product launchings.... so whee-hoo here I come! :D As always... thank you Alan and thank you Outpost!! Keeping myself absolutely focused on pooling cash for my travels!

Oh and to those who are curious... ONE pic from my shoot for Layla boutique is up on my Facebook. It's my current profile pic. Be kind with the critique. *goes to hide*





Oh. I miss Mr. Copeland. :(


Final paper tommorow... wish me luck!! And after that it's off to visit Muscle Gym (YAAAAAYYY!!! :D), and a night of fun and food with pals at Midvalley. We will be catching Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince! :P