Tuesday, October 27, 2009

1 Kit Kat Chunky, an entire package of red bean buns, 1 Rotiboy, 1 cheese-topped sausage bun and a coupla cream crackers later... I'm feeling loads better. Carbs make the world so much prettier, don't they?

And I splurged on an RM50 hairbrush too. Oh why would I do that!? Like wtfness you can get hairbrushes from pasar malam for, what, dua ringgit!! Heh. It was 100% boar bristle. And boar bristle paddle brush at Acca Kappa would set you back RM600. PAH. Thats some overpriced pig hair, eh. But it seriously does wonders for your hair. I never understood what the hype about natural bristles was about and blah blah blah... a hairbrush is a hairbrush...... some days I don't even brush my hair....... untiil my makeup artist used one on me during the shooting of Mandi. Seriously... it feels awesome on the scalp and makes your hair feel so nice and sleek. I'm a convert now. Lol.

Oh been meaning to share this for quite some time... and since I got no photos to upload... I don't usually pay very much attention to what that's going on or playing on the sound system at the gym... but one particular song had been playing on MTV for quite awhile that caught my attention. First coupla times it was like, naaaah. But one fine day I just stopped, looked, and listened properly. Cheee, it's pretty addictive. And now it's one of my fave cardio tracks. LOL. And yea the lyrics are pretty ouch. Haha.
So without further ado, here is Silly Boy, by Eva Simons.



For some strange reason I'm not able to view or embed the official video due to some copyright restriction.... but if you do come across it, you may notice her style is very similar to that of Lady Gaga and Rihanna. I think it's a great song nevertheless! XD

Ooooh. I think I could be getting re-addicted to online shopping again. Tsk.