Friday, July 31, 2009

Came in to work yesterday and saw....


XD Lol wasn't me I swear... but it was so funny and cute I couldn't resist snapping a pic!
And I still have no idea who drew this!

Oh and I finally cut my hair.
Yeap. Finally, huh! After Mr. Malaysia I pretty much had had it with Rapunzel locks, and it was really getting too hard to manage. So since Chris (mcy2k) was gonna be in Dataran Glomac for the next two weeks doing his hairstyling training... thought I'd drop by his place and (literally) leave my hair in his hands!


Before.... my 90cm hair.


Wahaha... I've always felt really proud of my long hair.... and very very few people actually have hair longer than mine, let alone at the gym! And some of the fellas there think it's cute too... so yea you can imagine my reluctance...

But hey I think Chris did a pretty awesome job too! Believe it or not.... he spent 3 straight hours on me! Said I had typical model's hair - dry, damaged, tangled and ridiculously overstyled. XD I mean I've been at salons for more than 4 hours doing dyejobs and straightening.... but this is definitely the longest hairCUT I've had!


And after - Chris took about a foot off my tail.
And yeslah if you're wondering why this changing room looks so different.... it happens to be the males'. XD


SHORT!!!!!!!!

Lol. Amazing how taking off that bit made my head feel so migh lighter! And I was being so bimbo at the salon going "OMGOMG *feels lower back* There nothing heeeere!!!" XD. Chris gave me a unique "feather" cut... which gives the hair more texture and also shows off my platinum bits better. Changing my parting also... so I'll be sporting silly hairclips for the next coupla days.... haha.

Fun stuff aside now.... looks like I'll be having a hard time at work soon.
Abang Faidzal quit. Very unexpected and I only found out today when I had to come in overtime to cover him. And I was rather upset about it too cos I'm closer to Faidzal and he always had been very good and generous to me.... *sigh* He's going to be missed. And on top of that the gym is already short-staffed as it is.....

And Fatah will be going back to Indonesia in August too. No prizes if you guess who I'll be stuck with then............. =.= But well for the meantime I shall be learning to take on more tasks such as admin and accounting work to make up for the lack of manpower, and be stepping up learning to handle the entire premise single-handedly, opening til closing. Good training for me too, I expect. But worrying, nevertheless, especially when sem starts.

Well.... it's almost the end of this week, and I'm looking forward to all the good things next week may bring. :)