Monday, July 27, 2009

Sorry for the hiatus....
We are back from Johor!!! :D

So it had been around 4 days of lounging around... training at Body Power Gym... being lazy slobs...


Going to eat beef noodles..... XD


And visiting Nemo the Golden Retriever in the kampung....
Boy has he grown BIIIIIG....

Oh and of course... it's the fruiting season so we had the opportunity of plucking and feasting on em' straight from the trees at the estate!


Take a look... the pulasan are accessible at just ground level!


Big ones too, at that!


And check out the amount of rambutans......


Huhuhuhu....



But of course... not to forget the main reason why we were in Johor...


The Mr. Malaysia competition!!!!


Some of the guys during prejudging
Pardon the terrible pics... we were late and had horrible seats.

Competition this year was TOUGHER than I have ever seen it! The guys entering were strong competitors... each and every one of them... and to you fellas who saw Shukri of the heavyweight category........... words failed. It was just THAT awesome.


And here is Terry!! (center)

And unfortunately I don't have better pics... especially during the finals....
Why? Cos I was as stupid as to forget my camera for the finals. =.= Stooooopid kan??

Anyways, congrats Terry for winning the silver in the heavyweight category. It was one helluva comeback to us all the same and... the crowd going wild!!! Sure got loaaads of supporters :P It was good meeting up again after so long... and it was great also to finally meet David and his wife Shima... and Terry's bodybuilder girlfriend from the States, Lillian. And omg the fart jokes and LAUGHS we had.....!!!!!! XD If there was anything I regret, I regret not bringing that fucking camera!!!!

I will be trawling the forums and other blogs for photos. Like I always do. Lol.

And now... back to KL.... it's back to work, back to studying... back to sucking it up to survive. Oh but nevertheless I am thankful for the nice surprise waiting at home for me....
My laptop may have conked...


But now I got a pwetty new desktop set thanks to dad and mom! :D
And of course thanks to my bro for programming the thing for me. I'm hopeless at the tech-y stuff.

And to make up for the lack of photos in this post.... I got a new pic on Facebook... and will be uploading some new albums pretty soon. When I feel like it. Haha.
Bye for now! :D