Friday, July 31, 2009

Today was Faidzal's last day at work.
He even had the cheek to tease me... telling me to "Jaga Rosli baik baik sehinggalah dia membubarkan parlimen" and that "Sayang kan... tak boleh tengok Faidzal lagi...".

Turns out he had a better offer elsewhere as a full-time bodyguard. Great pay, great benefits, and his employer is even setting up a home gym in some bungalow for him to utilise! Am definitely happy for him.... but without a doubt.....



Us 2 years ago.


Mr Klang Parade 2008
Abang Faidzal you will be very, very much missed!!!

And now there's news about Fatah not being allowed to go back to Indonesia as planned, cos we are so short-staffed... which I think is terrible as Fatah is a loyal and hard worker and definitely deserves to go home for Raya. :(

And one of the guys has also been left in limbo cos he's lost trainers (first Roslan then Faidzal) and was telling me how depressed he was feeling, cos he thought he could finally settle down in EF after YEARS of gym-hopping without results....

People are asking me if I'm leaving too... but no I don't think I can leave at this time when EF needs people most. It's going to be difficult and I honestly don't know if I'm putting myself in trouble biting off more than I can chew.... but I have faith and can't go just like that without a care. This is not just my gym it is my home. And I would want Fatah to be able to go back too, if I could make that possible. I will be hanging on as long as I can until new manpower shows up.

Am hoping for the best in the weeks to come :)