Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Whoo hoo.

Feel like I'm headed for a crash n' burn.
Things with my clients are going great. Work is becoming more manageable (cos I'm easing into and adapting to it?) and uni is so far so good. Modelling - no plans to make a comeback yet but am happy that way for now.

My training is all over the place! Whoosh!! It's so crazy and voilatile these days. Not sure if it's a good thing even tho I come out of it feeling like I've been hit by a truck. Some days I end up splitting my routines and training twice a day! Cardio is reduced (NOT good...) but for some reason my appetite feels like it's gone.....


fwoom.

I eat 12-15 eggs a day now compared to the previous 6-8. AND I'M STILL HUNGRY. Carb cravings are insane. Some days I'm so busy and demotivated to prepare and plan my meals it's just so amazingly easy to make wrong food choices........ *sigh* Can I have a personal chef?? Please please.

I think I need to stop thinking about food in general.

Guess I need to get out there and do my best. Don't stress... just hit out real hard and give it all I've got. Training has to be consistent whatever it is.

Need to BELIEVE that I can be the very best there is to be.